- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners
- Baking sheet or slow cooker
- Sauces of choice below
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss wings in your sauce of choice (try our recommendations below), and lay flat on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 until done, about for 40 – 50 minutes depending on wing size and crispness desired.
- Serve with complimentary dipping sauce.
- To keep wings warm all day, transfer to slow cooker with a slow cooker liner– perfect for parties