They're easy to cutout and easier to bake with the help of parchment paper. Kids will love to decorate them and everyone will love to eat them for dessert. Decorate a dozen and leave them out for the whole family to enjoy.
To make Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies:
- Prepare the Sugar Cookie dough.
- Trace a hand onto Parchment Paper with a pencil. Cut out your shape with scissors.
- Roll out the dough. The fingers shapes will be delicate so leave them a little thicker than a usual cutout cookie.
- Using your Parchment pattern, cut out the dough into hand shapes.
- Bake as suggested in the sugar cookie recipe.
- Decorate with colored frostings and candy as desired.
- Eat and enjoy. Gobble gobble!