- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Servings: 2 Loaves
- Course: Dessert
Slice into this tasty and easy to make Zucchini Bread with pecans, and serve it as a side dish at dinner or eat as a snack.
- 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded fresh zucchini
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 2 Reynolds® Bakeware Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining
PREHEAT the oven to 350°.
MIX together the butter and sugar in a standing mixer with the whisk attachment until combined, about 3 to 4 minutes.
ADD 1 egg at a time into the oil and sugar mixture until it is combined and then pour in the vanilla.
COMBINE the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium size bowl and slowly add it to the oil and sugar mixture making sure to stop the mixer to scrape to combine all of the ingredients.
FOLD in the zucchini and chopped pecans until combined.
DIVIDE the batter by pouring it into 2 Reynolds Bakeware Loaf Pans.
BAKE at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the center is firm.
Back to top