White Chocolate Blondies with Walnuts
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Course: Dessert
Change up your traditional brownies dessert with this yummy Blondies recipe with white chocolate and walnuts.
- 1 1/2 cups of melted butter
- 3 cups of packed light brown sugar
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
PREHEAT the oven to 350°.
WHISK together the melted butter and brown sugar until combined.
MIX in eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, white chocolate chips, and walnuts until combined.
POUR the mixture into a Reynolds® Bakeware 9x13 pan and bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes on 350°.
COOL the brownies on a rack before serving.
Back to top