Ultimate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 2-1/2 cups chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a medium-size bowl. Beat butter in large bowl until creamy. Add the peanut butter and sugars; beat well. Add vanilla, corn syrup and eggs; beat to blend. Beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, rice cereal and chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoons onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
Bake in 350 degree F oven 10 minutes or until light brown.
Cool 1 to 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool.
Back to top