- Cook Time: 15 - 18 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 jar (17 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms or 1 jar (12 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked green peas and carrots or 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated garlic herb Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup milk Hot cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup cheese and garlic croutons, crumbled (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Combine turkey, Alfredo sauce, mushrooms, peas and carrots, Parmesan cheese and milk.
CENTER one-fourth of turkey mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven. Stir turkey mixture; spoon over spaghetti. Sprinkle with croutons, if desired.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Packets can be frozen up to 4 weeks. Bake frozen packets on a cookie sheet in preheated 450°F oven 25 to 30 minutes.
Back to top