Turkey, Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato Appetizers
- Servings: 32
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.4 oz.) spinach dip and recipe mix
- 1 jar (6 oz.) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 package (32 oz.) cocktail rye bread
- Red, yellow or green bell peppers, chopped or cut into julienne strips
MIX turkey, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, spinach dip mix, sun-dried tomatoes and oregano in a medium bowl; set aside.
ARRANGE cocktail bread slices on a serving platter. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the spinach mixture on each slice. Garnish with bell pepper.
COVER with Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil and refrigerate until ready to serve.