Tropical Trail Mix
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Servings: 32 servings
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Try this trail mix recipe featuring tropical flavors of banana chips, dried mangos and more. Mix in anything else you like and enjoy every bite!
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Mix things up when you’re looking for a snack with this tasty trail mix! Simply line your baking sheets with foil to eliminate cleanup, giving you more time to do the things you love.
- 6 cups unsalted mixed nuts like cashews, almonds, pecans, pistachios, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 4 ounces dried banana chips
- 4 ounces dried mixed tropical fruit like mangos, papayas, and cranberries
- 4 ounces dried coconut chips (or toasted coconut flakes)
PREHEAT the oven to 350°F.
LINE a jelly roll baking sheet completely with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil so that the entire cooking surface is covered.
SPREAD the mixed nuts onto the baking sheet in one even layer.
ROAST nuts at 350°F for 7 minutes.
REMOVE from oven and allow to cool completely.
COMBINE melted coconut oil, kosher salt, vanilla extract, and dark brown sugar into a measuring cup.
POUR over cooled nuts, mixing with your hands on the baking sheet until all nuts are well covered in the mixture.
ADD dried fruit and coconut chips to the baking sheet and mix well with hands until evenly distributed among the nuts.
STORE in an airtight container for up to 10 days.