Triple Ginger Lemon Cornmeal Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes total
- Servings: 16 cookies
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup stone-ground or yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (about 3 oz) finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon Watkins™ Ground Ginger
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
BREAK up cookie dough in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Mix with wooden spoon, or knead with hands until well blended.
SHAPE dough into 16x2-inch log. Cut dough into 1-inch slices with sharp knife. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until center is set and edges are dry to the touch.
COOL 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 10 minutes. Store covered.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2014
Contest Name: Bake-Off® Contest 47, 2014
Contestant Name: Jennifer Gentry
City: Steamboat Springs
Back to top