Triple Cheese Potato Bake
- Course: Side Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 package (30 to 32 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
LINE a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper with parchment paper side toward food. Crimp Pan Lining Paper around rim of pan; set aside.
COMBINE soup, sour cream and pepper in a large bowl; blend well. Add onions, red pepper, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir in potatoes. Spoon mixture into lined pan in an even layer; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
BAKE uncovered 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until bubbling and golden brown.
Back to top