Tex-Mex Meat Loaves
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, OR 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
Combine next 6 ingredients and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Shape mixture into 4 meat loaves, flattening slightly.
CENTER one meat loaf on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with corn. Spoon remaining barbecue sauce over meat loaf and corn.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill.
Back to top