Teriyaki Tuna Steaks
- Cook Time: 16 - 18 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
- 2 tuna or swordfish steaks (5 oz. each)
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables for stir fry (any combination)
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium–high.
CENTER one tuna steak on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; top with pineapple chunks. Combine teriyaki sauce, ginger and salt; spoon over tuna and pineapple. Arrange vegetables beside tuna.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
BAKE 16 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with hot cooked rice or couscous, if desired.
Back to top