Teriyaki Steak and Vegetables
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1/2 cup lite teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 1/2" thick
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic powder in large bowl. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8" thick strips. Add beef; stir to coat with sauce.
CENTER one-fourth of vegetables on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Arrange beef in an even layer over vegetables.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill. Serve over rice.
Back to top