Teriyaki Sesame Salmon
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 4 salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz. each) fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
PLACE salmon, skin side down, in foil-lined pan.
MIX remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl until well blended. Spread over salmon.
BAKE 16 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Roasted sesame seeds can be found in the International grocery section of the store where you shop.