Tasty Fruit Kabobs
- Servings: 6
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 sheet Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil, approx. 12" x 12
- 6 10-inch wooden skewers
- 1 cup (12 pieces) fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into eights
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced in 1" pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
SOAK wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high.
FOLD sheet of Reynolds Wrap Foil in half; set aside.
THREAD fruit chunks onto skewers, alternating so there are about 2 pieces each fruit on each skewer.
COMBINE sugar, melted butter and lime juice in small bowl.
BRUSH on all sides of fruit.
PLACE skewers on grill.
SLIDE folded sheet of Reynolds Wrap Foil under the exposed end of the skewers.
GRILL for about 8 minutes in covered grill, turning once, until lightly browned and slightly softened.
DRIZZLE remaining butter mixture on fruit.
SPRINKLE with chopped mint.