- Servings: 8 cups
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 15-ounce cans seasoned tomato sauce with diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can chili beans with chili gravy
- 1 15-ounce can hominy or whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 1.25 ounce package taco seasoning mix
In a large skillet cook ground beef until meat is brown. Drain off fat.
In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine the meat, tomato sauce, beans with chili gravy, undrained hominy, and taco seasoning mix.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours.
Back to top