Taco Casserole Supreme
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 packages (1 1/4 oz. each) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 jar (24 oz.) chunky salsa, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper; set aside.
BROWN ground beef, onion and pepper in a large skillet, over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Stir in corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Spoon half of mixture in bottom of foil-lined pan. Top with 1 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese. Top with remaining meat mixture and salsa.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; let stand 5 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.