Sweet & Spicy Meatballs
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Prep meatballs then wrap in Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil & freeze. Line dish dull side up for easy serving & cleanup. Foil is great for storing & heating leftovers too.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 jar (10-12 oz.) sweet and sour sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ to 1 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil; set aside.
COMBINE sweet and sour sauce, garlic salt and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Add meatballs, bell pepper and pineapple. Stir to coat evenly. ARRANGE in even layer in foil-lined pan.
BAKE 25 minutes or until meatballs are hot; stirring once during baking. Spoon sauce of meatballs. Serve warm.