Spinach, Turkey, and Wild Rice Soup
- Servings: 6
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 3 cups water
- 1 14-ounce can chicken broth
- 1 10.75-ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach
In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine water, chicken broth, chicken soup, wild rice, thyme, and pepper.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in turkey and spinach.