Spicy Korean Chicken and Ramen Noodle Packets
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Change it up for dinner tonight with these delicious Spicy Korean Chicken and Ramen Noodle Packets that are bursting with flavor.
- 3 tablespoons gochujang (Korean soybean and chili paste)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green onions sliced into 1" pieces
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 cups button mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 packets ramen noodles, cooked to al dente
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Mix together the gochujang, soy sauce, water, sesame oil and sugar in a large bowl until combined.
Place the sliced chicken, green onions, cabbage, mushrooms, zucchini and cooked ramen noodles into the large bowl with the gochujang mixture and toss until coated.
Place a 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil on a table and place 1/4 of the ramen noodle mixture into the center of the foil. Fold up the ends and then the outside to create a foil packet.
Repeat the process 3 more times and place the foil packets on a cookie sheet tray.
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.