Spicy Harissa Chicken Kebabs
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Place these delicious Spicy Harissa Chicken Kebabs over vegetables and cook them in a Reynolds Wrap® Foil packet for amazing flavors!
- 4 tablespoons mild harissa paste or sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" square pieces
- 2 thickly sliced yellow squash
- 2 thickly sliced green zucchini
- 1 thickly sliced red onion
- 2 cups thickly sliced button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Whisk together the harissa, honey and lemon in a bowl. Add chicken and mix until coated.
Skewer the chicken evenly between 8 wooden skewers and set aside.
Mix together the squash, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, olive oil, cumin and salt and pepper until completely combined.
Place a 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil on a table and place 1/4 of the vegetables in the center of the foil. Place 2 chicken skewers on top of the vegetables. Fold up the ends and then the outside of the foil to create a foil packet.
Repeat the process 3 more times and place the foil packets on a cookie sheet.
Bake in the oven at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes and then open the foil packets and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked throughout.
Serve the individual foil packets alongside warm pita.