Spiced Mocha Chocolate Cookies
- Course: Dessert
A delicious glazed cookie is quick and easy -- a coffee shop treat you can enjoy warm from your oven.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/4 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Unbleached or All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 24 chocolate-covered espresso beans
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough; add marmalade and pecans. In small bowl, mix flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, coffee granules, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and red pepper; stir into dough mixture with wooden spoon until well blended.
Shape dough into 24 (about 1 1/2-inch) balls. On large cookie sheets lined with Reynolds® Parchment Paper, place balls 2 inches apart. Gently press 1 espresso bean into center of each cookie.
Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until tops are cracked and edges are set. Let stand on cookie sheet 1 minute; remove to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk and 1 tablespoon cocoa until smooth and well blended; drizzle over cookies. Let stand about 15 minutes until set.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills
Contest Name: Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010
Contestant Name: Jennifer Hunter
Back to top