Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Servings: 12
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
If you’re looking for a new twist on a classic food item, try our recipe for sweet and sour meatballs. This slow cooker meal is easy to prepare in advance. And best of all, using a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner means cleanup is a snap.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 jar (9 to 10 oz.) sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
OPEN slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- or 6 1/2 -quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
PLACE all ingredients in the lined-slow cooker; stir gently. Place lid on slow cooker.
COOK on LOW for 7 to 8 hours OR on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours until done.
CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve food directly from slow cooker. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.