Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 6
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Slow Cooker appetizers are the best appetizers! Try this Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip out for your next get-together and have everyone asking for the recipe.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Make a big batch and save it for later! Reynolds heat & eat containers allow you to store individual portions for a delicious snack the next day or to send your friends and family home with leftovers!
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 8-ounce boxes of frozen artichoke hearts, rough chop
- 3 10-ounce boxes of frozen spinach
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese (you can substitute Swiss, if you cannot find gruyere)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
Add olive oil, jalapeño, onion and garlic to slow cooker on low heat.
Add 2 (8oz) boxes of frozen artichoke hearts and 3 (10 oz) boxes of frozen spinach.
Add greek yogurt, ricotta, gruyere and mozzarella.
Add kosher salt, black pepper, cayenne and nutmeg.
Place lid on top.
After 20 minutes, stir once to combine all ingredients.
Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours or on 2 hours on high heat.
Serve with crudite, pita, crackers, baguette or crostini.