Slow Cooker Pork BBQ Rolls with Easy Coleslaw
- Cook Time: 10 - 12 hours on low; 5 - 6 hours on high
- Servings: 16
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 4- to 5- pound pork shoulder roast or pork shoulder blade Boston roast (Boston butt)
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
Line a 4-6 quart slow cooker with a Reynolds™ Slow Cooker Liner.
Fit the liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. Put the meat into the slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, brown sugar, salt, red pepper, and black pepper. Pour over meat.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. Transfer meat to a cutting board; reserve cooking juices. When cool enough to handle, cut meat off bones and coarsely chop.
In a medium bowl combine meat and as much of the juices as desired to moisten. Arrange meat on roll bottoms. Add roll tops.
Serve with coleslaw.
Back to top