Slow Cooker No Peek Beef Tips
- Servings: 6
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 2 pounds beef for stew or beef chuck eye steak, cubed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup, regular or 98% fat free
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 package (about 1 oz.) dry brown gravy mix
- 1 1/4 cups ginger ale or 7-Up®
- 1 can (7 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- Hot cooked egg noodles or rice
OPEN slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- to 6 1/2 -quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
PLACE beef in the slow cooker liner. Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix and brown gravy mix in a bowl until well blended. Stir in ginger ale. Add mushrooms to mixture; pour over beef. Place lid on slow cooker.
COOK on LOW for 5 to 6 hours OR on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve food over noodles directly from slow cooker liner. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
Back to top