Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Soup
- Servings: 8
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried parsley and dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon each black pepper and garlic salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can (12 oz.) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
OPEN slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- to 6 1/2 -quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
PLACE frozen vegetables and onion into slow cooker liner. Whisk together soup, chicken broth and spices in a large bowl until well blended. Add to slow cooker liner; place lid on slow cooker.
COOK on LOW for 4 to 5 hours OR on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours until vegetables are heated through.
CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to escape. Whisk together evaporated milk and flour in a medium bowl until well blended; add to slow cooker. Gently stir in cubed chicken. Place lid on slow cooker; cook 1 hour longer. Serve soup directly from slow cooker liner. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
Back to top