Slow-Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- Servings: 6
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds chicken thighs and/or drumsticks, skinned
- 1 16-ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Place chicken pieces in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
In a small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce, dry soup mix, and tapioca.
Pour over chicken pieces.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.
Back to top