Slow Cooker Asian Pork Roast
- Servings: 8
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 Reynolds™ Slow Cooker Liner
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin roast
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup honey roast flavored peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons each soy sauce and sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
OPEN slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- to 6 1/2-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
PLACE pork in slow cooker liner. Mix salsa, peanut butter, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, cayenne pepper and garlic. Pour over pork. Place lid on slow cooker.
COOK on LOW for 5 to 6 hours OR on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in pork reaches 160°F.
CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to escape. Spoon rice onto serving platter. Remove pork from slow cooker using slotted spoon and place on top of rice. Gently stir sauce with plastic or wooden spoon; spoon sauce over pork. Sprinkle with cashews and green onions. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
Back to top