- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) garlic and onion diced tomatoes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 2 to 3 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Combine rice, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, Creole seasoning, brown sugar and oregano. Stir in shrimp.
CENTER one-fourth of mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 14 to 16 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
Back to top