Savory Steak & Mushrooms Packets
- Cook Time: 7 - 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 1/2–inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (12 oz.) whole fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup thick teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Hot cooked noodles
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high. Sprinkle both sides of steak with garlic powder and pepper; cut in thin strips. Combine steak strips, mushrooms and teriyaki sauce.
CENTER one-fourth of steak mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Top with green onions.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets
BAKE 12 to 15 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 7 to 9 minutes in covered grill. SERVE over noodles.
Back to top