Savory Artichoke & Spinach
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 26 minutes
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 Reynolds Oven Bag, Large Size
- 1 tub (10 oz.) cooking creme
- 2 jars (6.5 oz. each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon flour teaspoon garlic powder
- Smoked paprika (optional)
- Pita chips, tortilla chips or crackers
PREHEAT oven to 375F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch pan. Spray inside of bag with cooking spray.
ADD cooking crme, artichokes, drained spinach, cheeses, mayonnaise, flour and garlic powder to oven bag. Gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Arrange ingredients in an even layer in bag.
CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie. Cut six -inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan
BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture starts browning and is bubbly. Carefully cut bag open.
SPOON dip into serving dish; sprinkle with ground paprika, if desired. Serve warm with pita chips, tortilla chips or crackers.