- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounces bulk mild or hot Italian sausage
- 2 15-ounce cans chili without beans, undrained
- 8 ounces American cheese, cubed
- 1 cup bottled salsa Sliced green onion (optional)
- Scoop-shape corn chips and/or red, yellow, or green sweet pepper strips
Coat the inside of a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
In a large skillet cook sausage over medium-high heat until meat is brown. Drain off fat. Stir in undrained chili, cheese, and salsa.
Transfer sausage mixture to the prepared cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. Stir well.
Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. If desired, sprinkle dip with green onion. Serve with chips and/or sweet pepper strips.
Back to top