- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillets, thawed if necessary
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 envelope (.75 to 1.2 oz.) fajita seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 large bell peppers, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup green, cilantro or chipotle salsa
- Warm tortillas
- additional salsa
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Cut Alaska salmon fillets crosswise into 1/2 inch strips. Squeeze lime juice over salmon. Combine salmon strips, fajita seasoning and flour; set aside. Combine peppers, onion, beans and salsa.
CENTER one-fourth of pepper mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil. Top with salmon strips.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or GRILL 9 to 11 minutes in covered grill. Serve with tortillas, additional salsa and cheese.
Back to top