Roasted Vegetable Quiche
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 - 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Course: Breakfast
A classic quiche loaded with roasted vegetables.
- 1/2 package (15 oz.) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/2 pound small yellow potatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 carrots cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 4 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1x1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Line a 9-inch pie pan with 1 pie crust. Crimp and flute the edges then transfer to refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line an 18x13x1-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
Place potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic and peppers in the prepared pan. Drizzle vegetables with oil, and then toss in the pan. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper and then arrange in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
Whisk together eggs, milk, cream and cheese.
Transfer vegetables to the prepared pie shell. Pour the egg mixture on top.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.