Potatoes, Sea Salt + Roasted Garlic Rolls
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Servings: 12 rolls
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Garlic bread has gone to the next level with these delicious buttery rolls.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tube (16oz.) prepackaged biscuit dough
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 pound fingerling potatoes, sliced in into 1/8-inch rounds
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
COMBINE the butter, shallots, garlic, paprika and pepper in a medium bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold the mixture until fully combined. Set aside.
PLACE a 24-inch long piece Reynolds® Parchment Paper on to your work surface. Place the biscuit dough on top and sprinkle with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into an 18-inch by 8-inch rectangle.
SPREAD the butter on top of the prepared dough. Add the potatoes, then sprinkle with sea salt.
STARTING at the 18-inch side, roll up the dough and pinch edges together to seal. Cut into 12, 1 1/2-inch slices. Transfer to 8x8-inch Reynolds® Bakeware Pan.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until rolls are golden. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before serving.
Back to top