Pork Tenderloin Foil Packet on Grill
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 - 35 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
These meals are also perfect for any BBQ or holiday that you spend outdoors, such as Memorial Day and the 4th of July! This Pork Tenderloin Foil Packet is so unbelievably easy and is sure to please any crowd! It makes a nice big batch too!
- 1 medium pork tenderloin roast, or 2 small
- 20 oz small honey gold potatoes or red potatoes, sliced into 1/4" thick pieces
- 1/4 lb baby carrots
- 1/4 lb fresh green beans
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large piece of Reynolds® Grill Foil, non-stick side up
Place pork tenderloin on the center of piece of foil and season with salt and pepper.
Top with vegetables, garlic salt, cumin and drizzle of olive oil.
Bring the two sides of the foil up to meet at the center, folding down twice. Then fold the two open ends twice to completely enclose food; creating a foil packet.
With long tongs, place packet on the grill set at high and close the lid.
Cook for 30-35 minutes, or until pork is cooked through and juices run clear.
Back to top