Pineapple Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- Pineapple Topping:
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- Whipped Topping or Fresh Whipped Cream
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Place Reynolds® StayBrite® Baking Cups in muffin pans.
MIX graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a small bowl. Spoon and press a heaping tablespoon into each baking cup; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese on medium speed for 2 minutes till smooth. Add eggs, sugar and vanilla extract; continue beating on medium speed for 2 minutes smooth and well blended. SPOON about 3 tablespoons mixture into each baking cup; they should be about ½ full.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes until set. Cool completely on wire rack.
While cupcakes are baking, HEAT drained pineapple, brown sugar and butter in a medium sauce pan over high heat, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until it boils. Once the mixture boils, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside and cool.
Chill cupcakes until ready to serve. To serve, top each cupcake with 2 tablespoons pineapple topping and whipped topping.