Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Mix
- Cook Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 bag of popped butter popcorn
- 1-2 cups of pretzel sticks
- 1 cup of Reese's Pieces candies
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- 1 bag of peanut butter chips
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of canola oil
Line a baking sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
Spread out your popcorn evenly on the parchment paper. Then evenly top that with your pretzels, peanut butter cups and candies.
Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips with the canola oil in a microwave safe bowl on medium heat until melted. Check them every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
Use a fork to drizzle your melted chips all over your popcorn mix.
Stick the entire pan in the fridge to cool for 15-20 minutes.
Throw the mix into a Hefty® Slider bag for storage.
Back to top