Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 18 Large Cookies
- Course: Dessert
These delicious chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect snack at any time of the day.
- 3 Reynolds® Bakeware Cookie Sheets with Parchment Lining
- 1 cup of softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoons of vanilla
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cups of peanut butter chips
PREHEAT the oven to 350°.
CREAM together the butter and sugars in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment until it becomes light and fluffy, about 6 to 8 minutes.
ADD 1 egg at a time into the creamed butter mixture until it is combined and then pour in the vanilla.
COMBINE the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium size bowl and slowly add it to the creamed butter mixture making sure to stop the mixer to scrape to combine all of the ingredients.
FOLD the oats, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips into the bowl until it is combined.
SCOOP 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough onto the Reynolds® Bakeware Cookie Sheet making a total of 18 large cookies.
BAKE the cookies in the oven on 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned and the centers are slightly soft.
Back to top