Oriental Beef Brisket
- Cook Time: 10 hours on low; 5 hours on high
- Servings: 8
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 lb. baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 3- to 3-1/2-lb. fresh beef brisket, fat trimmed
- 1/2 cup bottled hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 2 Tbsp. quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Place baking potatoes and sweet potatoes in slow cooker. Top with beef brisket. In a small bowl combine hoisin sauce, salsa, tapioca, and garlic. Pour sauce mixture over meat; spread evenly.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 5-1/2 hours.
Remove meat from cooker to a cutting board. Cut across the grain into slices. Serve cooking liquid and potatoes over beef.
Back to top