Orange Cream Cupcakes
- Cook Time: 18 - 22 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 2 teaspoons orange extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container (12 oz.) ready-to-spread whipped cream cheese frosting
- Orange sprinkles, if desired
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place Reynolds® Foil Baking Cups in muffin pans or on a cookie sheet; set aside.
PREPARE cake mix following package directions for 24 cupcakes adding 1 teaspoon orange extract and vanilla extract to batter. Spoon batter into baking cups.
BAKE 18 to 22 minutes. Cool.
MIX frosting and remaining orange extract in a medium bowl until well blended. Frost cupcakes. Top with sprinkles.
Back to top