Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup quick oats 1
- 2 ounces pitted prunes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In a second large bowl, cream butter. Add both sugars; beat until fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg. Add flour mixture and mix well. Stir in oats, prunes, nuts and chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheets lined with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Allow to cool completely on wire racks. Repeat with remaining dough. Dust cooled cookies with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Back to top