New World Chili
- Cook Time: 10 - 12 hours on low; 5 - 6 hours on high
- Servings: 6
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 lb. turkey breast tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 28-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and cubed butternut squash or pumpkin
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced Chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers, shredded (1 cup)
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Line 5-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Combine turkey, undrained tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, squash, onion, the 1/2 cup chicken broth, corn, cranberries, jalapeno pepper, chili powder, and garlic.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. If desired, stir in additional broth to reach desired consistency. Stir in spinach just before serving. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Back to top