- Cook Time: 1 hour on high
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 15-ounce cans chili without beans
- 2 1-pound packages process cheese spread with jalapeno peppers, cubed
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
Line a 3-1/2- or 4-quart electric crockery cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Combine chili and cheese spread.
Cook on high-heat setting about 1 hour or until cheese is melted. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low-heat setting to keep warm, stirring occasionally.
Back to top