Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Cook Time: 18 - 22 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract, divided
- 1 container (12 oz.) ready-to-spread whipped white frosting
- Green food coloring
- 24 Jelly Belly® jelly beans or mini chocolate chips
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place 24 Reynolds® Foil Baking Cups in muffin pans or on a cookie sheet; set aside.
PREPARE cake mix following package directions for 24 cupcakes, adding 2 teaspoons peppermint extract to batter. Spoon batter into baking cups.
BAKE 18 to 22 minutes. Cool.
MIX frosting and remaining peppermint extract in a medium bowl until well blended. Tint with food coloring to desired shade of green. Frost cupcakes. Top with jelly beans or mini chocolate chips.
Back to top