Mini Mexican-Style Meatloaf
- Cook Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Course: Main Dish
Customize this main dish as you want for each member of the family. Then serve the leftovers the next day for lunch. REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Crumble leftover meatloaf for tacos.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup chunky salsa, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon each chili powder and garlic salt
- Shredded Mexican-blend or cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place 24 Reynolds® StayBrite® or Foil Baking Cups in muffin pans; set aside.
MIX ground beef, tortilla chips, salsa, onion, eggs, chili powder and garlic salt together in a large bowl until well blended.
Spoon about 1/3 meat mixture into each baking cup.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Top each with shredded cheese. Serve immediately, with additional salsa, sour cream and chips, if desired.
Back to top