- Cook Time: 6 - 8 hours on low; 3 - 4 hours on high
- Servings: 16
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 3 15-ounce cans red kidney and/or black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups bottled salsa or picante sauce
- 1 11-ounce can whole kernel corn with sweet peppers, drained
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 8- to 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese or cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Sliced green onions and/or dairy sour cream (optional)
LINE a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
COMBINE beans, undrained tomatoes, salsa, corn, jalapeno pepper (if desired), chili powder, and garlic.
COVER and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
TO SERVE, spoon bean mixture just below centers of tortillas. Top with lettuce and cheese. If desired, top with green onions and/or sour cream. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla up and over filling. Fold in opposite sides; roll up from bottom.