Lemon Chicken Primavera
- Cook Time: 10 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 6 cups fresh vegetable mixture, cut in bite-size pieces (broccoli florets, cauliflowerettes, peeled baby carrots, sugar snap peas)
- 2 teaspoons each grated lemon peel, dried basil and garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Hot cooked Rotini-shaped Pasta
- Fresh lemon juice (optional)
PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F.
CENTER one-fourth chicken breast strips and vegetables on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. MIX lemon peel, basil, garlic salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over chicken and vegetables. TOP each with 1 tablespoon butter. Mix lemon juice and water; spoon two tablespoons mixture over on each packet.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets
GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill OR
BAKE 22 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven. Serve over hot cooked pasta; squeeze fresh lemon juice over chicken and vegetables, if desired.
Back to top