- Cook Time: 4 - 5 hours on high; 8 - 10 hours on low
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium carrots, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa (Polska kielbasa), sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 14-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
Line a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Place cabbage, potatoes, and carrots in slow cooker. Place sausage on vegetables. Sprinkle on basil, thyme, salt and pepper; pour chicken broth over all.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Spoon into bowls to serve.
Back to top